Monday, March 16, 2009

Acadia Reserved

After much procrastinating and verbal combat with the nice people who have the unfortunate job of taking reservations for the hundreds of national park campgrounds across this fine nation, we have Acadia reservations.
I have reserved one tent site for June 10 -14 and one tent site for June 12 - 14. 2 tents on each site. 1 car per site. There is a $20 car pass on top of that we'll have to pay when we arrive. We'll just have to deal with the carpooling.
Sites are $20 per night. There are no specific sites to reserve, so I will walk down and claim the best site I can on Friday morning for anyone coming up then.

My list is thus:
People coming for the entire time:
Me and Sandy.
People I think might come for the entire time:
Pat. Leo.
People who might be coming for the weekend:
Erin. Cat. Josh. Jenny. Logan. Sam. Jess.

Put in for the time off now and it'll be a grand adventure way up north with mad hiking and ocean swimming. Please let me know what your intentions are because there is more coordinating to do on this trip than usual.

Be on the lookout for May and July camping trips much closer to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment